- Full Moon Healing Meditation - Wednesday, June 27 Learn More …
- Sat Nam Rasayan healing practice group will meet Sunday, July 1 Learn More …
- Sadhana Sunday, July 1 Learn More …
- 7pm Monday Go Deep Meditation Series ends June 4th; returns July 2nd.
- 9:30am Thursday Kriyas for Elevation meets June 7th, then on break until July 5th.
- 10:15am Monday Meditation as Medicine Cancelled for June; resumes July 9th.
- 7pm Friday Kundalini Yoga and Meditatio class Cancelled June 8th, 15th and 22nd.
Wednesday’s upcoming classes
Yoga West is the Eugene, Oregon home of Kundalini Yoga as taught by Yogi Bhajan. This cooperatively run non-profit yoga center has been serving the Eugene-Springfield area since 1972.
“The word kundalini literally means “the curl of the lock of hair of the beloved.” It is a metaphor, a poetic way of describing the flow of energy and consciousness, which already exists within each one of us. The practices enable you to merge with or “yoke” with the Universal Self. This merging of individual consciousness with universal consciousness creates a “divine union” called yoga. The technology of Kundalini Yoga applies its science to our bodies and minds, and is aimed at spirit which has no boundaries, no discrimination. Therefore it is for everyone. It is universal and nondenominational. “
From “Kundalini Yoga”: The Flow of Eternal Power
More… About Kundalini Yoga