- Yoga for Prosperity - Fridays at 7pm Learn More …
- Sunday Sadhana schedule: October 29; November 12 & 26., 4:30 - 7am Learn More …
- Monday Morning Meditation as Medicine continues through December 11th Learn More …
- Thanksgiving holiday closure Wed. Nov. 22 through Friday, Nov. 24.
- Full Moon Healing Meditation Saturday, December 2 Learn More …
- Concert - Saturday, December 9th Learn More …
Yoga West is closed Today
Cancelled due to closure:
Seva Ram's 5:30pm Happy Hour
Gurumukh's 7pm Straight Up
Concert: The Uplifting Sounds of Drupad Gurbani Kirtan
More info …
Yoga West is the Eugene, Oregon home of Kundalini Yoga as taught by Yogi Bhajan. This cooperatively run non-profit yoga center has been serving the Eugene-Springfield area since 1972.
“The word kundalini literally means “the curl of the lock of hair of the beloved.” It is a metaphor, a poetic way of describing the flow of energy and consciousness, which already exists within each one of us. The practices enable you to merge with or “yoke” with the Universal Self. This merging of individual consciousness with universal consciousness creates a “divine union” called yoga. The technology of Kundalini Yoga applies its science to our bodies and minds, and is aimed at spirit which has no boundaries, no discrimination. Therefore it is for everyone. It is universal and nondenominational. “
From “Kundalini Yoga”: The Flow of Eternal Power
More… About Kundalini Yoga