Friday Early Risers Kundalini Basics
|Friday||6:30 AM - 7:30 AM|
As with the Evening Kundalini Basics classes, Early Risers Kundalini Basics classes, offered on Tuesdays and Fridays, provide support to newcomers, as well as continuing yoga students.
Each 60 minute class includes:
- Tune in to focus the mind.
- Warm ups to prepare the body.
- Kriya - a set of postures/movements organized to accomplish a specific goal.
- Layout to incorporate the benefits of the yoga at the cellular level.
- Meditation often accompanied by movement, pranayam (breath work) and/or chant.
- Closure to seal our practice.
Procedures and postures are carefully explained and adaptations are offered to assist everyone in participating as fully as possible. It’s an uplifting start to your day.
Single class rate: $9 / $8 for students and seniors
Yoga West Introductory $20/20, 10-class, and 30-day unlimited month passes also accepted.