Kundalini Research Institute's International Teacher Training in Kundalini Yoga as taught by Yogi Bhajan®
Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training
200 Hour Level 1 Training
Sept 2017 - June 2018
“If you want to learn something, read about it.
If you want to understand something, write about it.
If you want to master something, teach it.”
About Kundalini Yoga as taught by Yogi Bhajan®
Kundalini Yoga as taught by Yogi Bhajan® is one of the major systems of yoga practiced today, incorporating the physical, mental and spiritual aspects of yoga into a cohesive and integrated system to elevate the individual consciousness, cultivate group consciousness and serve Universal consciousness.
Kundalini Yoga was introduced to the West by Yogi Bhajan in 1969, and today you can find a Kundalini Yoga class in most countries around the world. Kundalini Yoga uses kriya, asana, breath, mantra, meditation and lifestyle disciplines to awaken the You within you.
Yogi Bhajan (1929-2004) established the Kundalini Research Institute in 1972, which maintains the integrity of his teachings and licenses Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training around the globe. The Yogi Bhajan Library of Teachings now contains more than 6,000 lectures, yoga classes and intensive trainings on audio and video tape.
“Now is the time for you to become what you were meant to be:
Saturdays 9:00 am - 5:30 pm
Sundays 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
|September 30 - October 1 2017|
|October 7 - 8 2017|
|November 11 - 12 2017|
|December 9 - 10 2017|
|January 6 - 7 2018|
|January 27 - 28 2018|
|February 17 - 18, 2018|
|March 10 - 11 2018|
|April 7 - 8 2018|
|April 28 - 29 2018|
|May 12 2018 * White Tantric Yoga|
|May 19 - 20 2018|
|June 2 - 3 2018|
Level 1 Foundations - Instructor
The KRI Level One Foundations Course is a professional program in the theory and practice of Kundalini Yoga as taught by Yogi Bhajan® including a minimum of 180 hours of classroom instruction and practicum. In addition there are 40 hours of independent study, White Tantric Yoga and a 40-day meditation.
- History and Philosophy of Kundalini Yoga as taught by Yogi Bhajan®
- The Concept of Kriya: Asana, Mudra & Meditation
- Developing a Meditative Mind
- The Role of a Kundalini Yoga Teacher
- Pranayam: Awakening the Breath
- Divine Alignment: Asana and the Human Form
- Mantra and Sacred Sound
- Yogic and Functional Anatomy
- Sadhana: Establishing a Daily Practice of Yoga and Meditation
- Yamas and Niyamas: The Lifestyle Choices of a Yogi
- Kundalini Yoga in Applied Settings: The Business and Ethics of a Yoga Teacher
- The Master’s Touch: Video Courses with Yogi Bhajan
- Practicum: Teaching from Day One