Especially for Women
In person classes are back with limited (6 max.) capacity.
- Preregistration is required.
- Masks are required.
- A high-quality filter is operating in our studio. Windows can be cracked open for additional air flow.
- Bring an extra layer or shawl, your personal cushions, blankets, and yoga props you desire. These items *will not* be provided at Yoga West at this time.
- If you wish to practice from home, you can still do so via Zoom.
- Students who do not feel well: stay at home and practice with us online.
Especially for Women supports a women’s-centered practice that guides you in Kundalini Yoga, opening to the natural beauty of life lived by women. Honor your inner Goddess with nurturing warm-ups, kriyas, and beautiful meditations.
Have water available, a shawl or light blanket, and create a comfortable place for yourself to stretch and practice together.
Join us as we inspire and uplift in our uniquely wonderful way of being a woman. Open to all women from elders to teens and those identifying as women.
Tamar Hurwitz will return to teaching when in-person classes resume.
- In person single class rate: $12 / $10 for students and seniors
- Online classes are free or by donation ($5 to $15 is suggested).
- Yoga West Introductory $20/20, 10-class, and 30-day unlimited month passes also accepted.