Go Deep Meditation
In person classes are back with limited (6 max.) capacity.
- Preregistration is required.
- Masks are required.
- Bring your personal cushions, blankets, and yoga props you desire. These items *will not* be provided at Yoga West at this time.
- If you wish to practice from home, you can still do so via Zoom.
- Students who do not feel well: stay at home and practice with us online.
Meditative practices eliminate self-defeating patterns. Experience the “lightness of being” that comes from going deep to clear the subconscious. Live in your excellence.
Each class includes stretches and a yoga kriya to prepare you for meditation, followed by an extensive practice to deliver you to your highest self. From the teachings of Yogi Bhajan.
- In person single class rate: $12 / $10 for students and seniors
- Online classes are free or by donation ($5 to $15 is suggested).
- Yoga West Introductory $20/20, 10-class, and 30-day unlimited month passes also accepted.